Samaj kalyan vibhag gives scholarship to financially week students all over India. These scholarships are based on financial background of student.
Scholarship form is available to your college. Generally it is posted over bulletin board of your college stating last date of submission. Although you can get the form from samaj kalyan vibhag office near your city. Generally last date of submission vary from college to college as some college set early dates so that they can get enough time to submit form.
This scholarship is for every student studying in any class or doing any govt. affiliated course. All regular courses are coming under this category. Second criteria is the annual income of family, that should be less than 2 lack.
- High school mark sheet and certificate.
- Intermediate mark sheet and certificate.
- Graduation mark sheet. (all mark sheet and certificates should be attested)
- Income certificate.
- Cast certificate (not for general)
- Bank passbook photo copy.
- Declaration if your father is not farmer.